Our Students Are Bound to Astound
Bound Brook Board of Education -New Meeting Date November 29th 2023
Bound-Brook_PRIDE_spanish (1) Bound Brook PRIDE Data Infographic_10.3.23 (1) (1) Back in April, Community Middle School and Bound Brook HS students were administered a survey to determine youth substance abuse for alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, and prescription drugs....
Bound Brook High School offered a Financial Aid Presentation on October 19, 2023. Here is the presentation: 24-25 NJ HS Final (DS) 9_21_2023
Red Ribbon Week takes place October 23-27. The campaign slogan is: Be Kind to your mind, Live Drug Free Please view this flyer for more information: Red ribbon week 2023 October 23-27 (1) (1)
Please review the attached letter regarding the New Jersey Student Learning Assessment. Revise la carta adjunta sobre la Evaluación del aprendizaje de los estudiantes de Nueva Jersey. 2024 NJSLA Letter (1) (1)
Please view the attached letter regarding the New Jersey Graduation Proficiency Assessment. Por favor vea la carta adjunta sobre la Evaluación de Competencia Para la Graduación de New Jersey. 2024 NJGPA Letter (1)
October 26, 2023 will be an early dismissal, SAT/PSAT testing only day for all high students. Seniors will take the SAT the old fashioned way via paper & pencil. Next, the juniors and sophomores will take the digital PSAT/NMSQT. Finally, the freshmen will take the...
Somerset Cty Resource Fair 10.6.23
Dear Parents/Caregivers, Please see the attached letter and information from the school counseling department. Thank you. Estimados padres y guardianes, Por favor consulte la carta adjunta y la información del departamento de consejería escolar. Gracias. ...
Subscribe to ‘Updates Abound’ – Bound Brook’s Monthly E-Newsletter
New this fall, Community Middle School welcomed girls and boys soccer to its extracurricular lineup for students. The Knights made an impressive impact, winning two league championships in the program’s first year. A total of 45 student-athletes participated this...
When Jordan Todaro graduated with a master’s degree from The College of New Jersey in 2023, she was ready to apply for her first teaching job. Each interview, however, was missing something – a spark she had felt only during her time as a student in the Bound Brook...
We are excited to highlight one of the newest members of the Bound Brook family: Ms. Suzanne Carbone, principal of Smalley Elementary School! Having joined over the summer, we spoke with Ms. Carbone to ask a few questions and welcome her into our school community. ...
WHO WE ARE
The Bound Brook School District is a multicultural, diverse pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade public school district in Somerset County, New Jersey. There are five schools comprising the district:
- LaMonte Annex Elementary School serves students in pre-Kindergarten
- LaMonte Elementary School serves students in Kindergarten
- Lafayette Elementary School serves students in grades 1 – 2
- Smalley Elementary School serves students in grades 3 – 6
- Community Middle School serves students in grades 7 – 8
- Bound Brook High School serves students in grades 9 – 12
WHAT WE DO
Our mission is to be a supportive multicultural community that provides an innovative and academically challenging educational program while offering a variety of extracurricular and social opportunities that encourage life-long learning and citizenship.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Our vision is to provide a positive learning environment; our strength is our diversity and commitment to excellence; our future is bound to astound you.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – We welcome people of all backgrounds and promote citizenship through tolerance and diversity.
- Students Who Love to Learn – We develop motivated, life-long learners who are prepared to succeed in the careers of the 21st century.
- Tech-Forward Approach – We train students today on the technology of tomorrow and encourage students to develop problem solving skills.
- An Engaged Community and Family – We support the Bound Brook community, and the Bound Brook community supports us through strong partnerships.
- The Whole Child – We promote the academic growth of every student, as well as their physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
Explore Bound Brook School District’s user-friendly budget. It prioritizes fiscal responsibility to our community, while continuing to provide an astounding education for students.
Strategic Plan (2019-2024)
We all know what success looks like when it has been achieved, but the process is often ongoing, with smaller steps along the way. The Bound Brook School District’s 2019-2024 Strategic Plan was created through feedback from students, staff, parents, and board members and provides a roadmap to our future.