Our Students Are Bound to Astound
Bound Brook Board of Education -11-16-2022 Board Meeting Cancellation
Bound Brook Board of Education -New Meeting Date Thursday 11.03 (1)
Bound Brook Board of Education -Board Members Combined Vacancy Advertisement
September 26, 2022 Dear Parents and Guardians, As in previous years, the Bound Brook School District’s Counseling Services Department will administer mental health surveys to all students in Smalley, Community, and the High School. The purpose of the surveys is to...
SPAN-ENG 2022-2023 COVID Guidance
Dear Parents/Guardians, Please see the updated dates for the Start Strong testing which will now begin in October. Thank you. updated Start Strong Letter to parents 22.docx
New Jersey Student Learning Standards for Comprehensive Health and Physical Education 2021-2022 Health and PE Letter to Parents - 8.22.2022 NJSLS Health and PE Crosswalk NJSLS-H&PE Presentation
Links attached: Bound Brook High School Summer Reading Info Graphic - English Bound Brook High School Summer Reading Info Graphic - Spanish Quantitative Reasoning 2022 Summer Assignment Summer Assignment 2022 Incoming Algebra 1 Honors Summer Assignment 2022 Incoming...
Dear Parents, RWJUH Somerset has physicians that will provide educational webinars to Bound Brook residents about the HPV vaccine in order to increase vaccination among individuals aged 9 to 26. The purpose of the vaccine is to reduce the incidence of cancer later in...
Dear Parents, As a reminder, registration for Pre-Kindergarten (Pre-K) and Kindergarten in Bound Brook School District for the 2022-2023 school year takes place next week from March 21st-March 25th. To register for an appointment and complete the pre-registration...
Congratulations to the Bound Brook School District's Teachers and Specialists of the Year!
Stacey Giordano, a Special Education Kindergarten Teacher at LaMonte Annex Elementary School, was chosen as a 2022 New Jersey Exemplary Educator. The program recognizes educators statewide who exhibit strong knowledge and skills, an inspiring presence, and a positive...
Dear Bound Brook Community, I am excited to invite you to read the first newsletter from my time as Superintendent. The stories of our exceptional students, staff, and families will show you what it means to be a Bound Brook Crusader. We have something very special...
WHO WE ARE
The Bound Brook School District is a multicultural, diverse pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade public school district in Somerset County, New Jersey. There are five schools comprising the district:
- LaMonte Annex Elementary School serves students in pre-Kindergarten
- LaMonte Elementary School serves students in Kindergarten
- Lafayette Elementary School serves students in grades 1 – 2
- Smalley Elementary School serves students in grades 3 – 6
- Community Middle School serves students in grades 7 – 8
- Bound Brook High School serves students in grades 9 – 12
WHAT WE DO
Our mission is to be a supportive multicultural community that provides an innovative and academically challenging educational program while offering a variety of extracurricular and social opportunities that encourage life-long learning and citizenship.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Our vision is to provide a positive learning environment; our strength is our diversity and commitment to excellence; our future is bound to astound you.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – We welcome people of all backgrounds and promote citizenship through tolerance and diversity.
- Students Who Love to Learn – We develop motivated, life-long learners who are prepared to succeed in the careers of the 21st century.
- Tech-Forward Approach – We train students today on the technology of tomorrow and encourage students to develop problem solving skills.
- An Engaged Community and Family – We support the Bound Brook community, and the Bound Brook community supports us through strong partnerships.
- The Whole Child – We promote the academic growth of every student, as well as their physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
Strategic Plan (2019-2024)
We all know what success looks like when it has been achieved, but the process is often ongoing, with smaller steps along the way. The Bound Brook School District’s 2019-2024 Strategic Plan was created through feedback from students, staff, parents, and board members and provides a roadmap to our future.