Welcome to the Bound Brook School District!
We are pleased to welcome you to the Bound Brook School District, and we are confident that our students, staff, and community are Bound to Astound you at every turn.
The first time you step into our school buildings, you’ll feel the energy. You’ll see a supportive, multicultural community. You’ll hear our students engaging in activities that prepare them to be problem-solvers of the 21st century. And, you’ll know that they leave Bound Brook School District prepared and ready to thrive as citizens of the world.
The Bound Brook Public Schools is a supportive multicultural community that provides an innovative and academically challenging educational program while offering a variety of extracurricular and social opportunities that encourage life-long learning and citizenship.
Our vision is to provide a comprehensive educational program that will:
- Promote citizenship through tolerance and diversity;
- Prepare graduates for their educational and vocational choices in life;
- Develop motivated, life-long learners;
- Provide opportunities for students to be users of technology;
- Encourage finders and users of data to develop problem solving skills;
- Provide educational opportunities both within and outside the classroom;
- Provide opportunities for the community to be a resource and learning center;
- Challenge students educationally;
- Provide a positive learning environment;
- Recognize student successes; and
- Promote academic and personal growth.
SIX SCHOOLS, ONE COMMUNITY
The Bound Brook School District is a multicultural, diverse pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade public school district in Somerset County, New Jersey. The following schools comprise the district:
- LaMonte Annex Elementary School serves students in pre-Kindergarten
- LaMonte Elementary School serves students in Kindergarten
- Lafayette Elementary School serves students in grades 1 – 2
- Smalley Elementary School serves students in grades 3 – 6
- Community Middle School serves students in grades 7 – 8
- Bound Brook High School serves students in grades 9 – 12
Strategic Plan (2019-2024)
We all know what success looks like when it has been achieved, but the process is often ongoing, with smaller steps along the way. The Bound Brook School District’s 2019-2024 Strategic Plan was created through feedback from students, staff, parents, and board members and provides a roadmap to our future.